- Created & Produced by Eric Odom
- Produced & Directed by Tom Morton
- Produced & Edited by Norvell Rose
- Narrated by Audrey Callahan
- Shane Snyder & Audrey Callahan / Audrey Callahan Music
- Julie & Marc Bennett / RV Love
- Melanie & Travis Carr / Escapees RV Club
- Dan & Lisa Brown / Always on Liberty
- Shawn & Julie Chickery / Chickery’s Travel
- Bryce & Camille Attell / More Than a Wheelin
- Laura & John Hebard / Hebard’s Travels
- Nathan & Marissa Moss / Less Junk, More Journey
- Sandra Crespo & Luis Class / 1st Class RV Adventure
- Robert & Jessica Mienhofer / Exploring the Local Life
- Kelly Beasley / RV Chickadee
- Gary & Stacy Quimby / Pau Hana Travels
- Kyle & Olivia Brady / Drivin & Vibin
- Caitlin & Tom Morton / Mortons on the Move
- Jess & Jenny Ingram / Outside Is Calling
What is a Nomad?
A Nomad is defined by Dictionary.com as “a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode, but moves about from place to place, usually seasonally and often, following a traditional route or circuit according to the state of the pasturage or food supply, any wanderer or itinerant.”
According to Wikipedia “a nomad is a member of a community of people without fixed habitation who regularly move to and from the same areas.” Nomadism is also a lifestyle.
RV Nomads – The Movie is a documentary that interviews a cast of full-time RVers or Nomads, as they can be called. The documentary was pieced together well by a group of Nomad which you meet throughout the movie. It helps the viewer understand how the Nomads live on the road, where they go and who they share their experiences with.
Getting started in the RV lifestyle can be for anyone. This is a lifestyle for which these people come from will surprise you when you learn how and why they got started. This lifestyle, all through simple has many different looks. Each person has their own different style, character, and direction of how they want to live. But they all live the Nomadic Lifestyle.
“What’s Over the Next Hill” ~ Shane Synder
While deciding to begin this Nomad lifestyle there were a few changes that needed to be made outside of the obvious. Changes such as communications, budgeting, and learning to live minimalistic. This can be done much easier than most people think. The RV Nomads help show you how they have learned to make these adjustments.
During the Interview with Caitlin and Tom Morton, you get much better in site on who the lifestyle is for. She talks about the different backgrounds that make up the community. No matter if your single, married, a small family, or a large family. It doesn’t matter who you are or how you choose to live.
The discussion about boondocking gives you a different look at a different option for saving money on the road. You don’t need an electric hook up or a source of fresh water. You are living off the grid without the luxuries of our modern society. See how living off the grid is NOT as difficult as you would think.
Overall this is a great documentary for anyone thinking of jumping into the Nomadic lifestyle. The Nomadic lifestyle is not for everyone. Yet the RV Nomads give you the sense then you don’t have to do it full-time. They give you their input on the community in which they live. NO, you do not have to give up you “sticks and bricks” to live the lifestyle.
“Nomadism is Purposeful, Authentic, and Fulfilling” ~ Audrey Callahan
I hope this review helps you and gives you an idea of what you will see in the RV Nomad – The Movie.
Please give the documentary a view and learn about the fastest growing community lifestyle.
Thanks for reading. Please leave your comments below. Watch the movie, then come back to give us your in site on the movie.